Spencer Mission Picture

Spencer Mission Picture

Monday, July 14, 2014

11 Months!!! Meet Iowa

Hello!!
So to start off, I've been really bad at sending pictures and such. So I'm adding a ppt of pictures so that way I can repent of that.  AND This transfer marks my half way point.  Im 11 months out, but because of the way transfers fall, Im halfway.  TIME HAS FLOWN!!!!
 
Things are going great for Knoxville!! We have 9 investigators and 6 of them have dates to get baptized!! We really are killing it here.  Theres not a good rep on this area throughout the mission so were trying to get that mind set out of the missionaries.
We've had yet another case of Tornados but this time... With Flash Floods. OH Gotta love that Iowa Weather!!  But with it all,Blessings are raining down!!!
11 months have passed.  Time really does fly.  I feel like I blink and its already a new month, another holiday or now, another year.  I've prepared for a mission for sometime, and it's flying in a blink of an eye.  I don't know how I feel about that... 
The mission has been an awesome experience. I love Iowa so much.  The corn is now just coming off, and turning gold.  And the Sunsets are so cool!!
1 more to go. SO EXCITED!!!
Nakupenda!
Elder Spencer Allred

No comments:

Post a Comment