Spencer Mission Picture

Spencer Mission Picture

Monday, July 28, 2014

6 Weeks Shy, lament

Hey Everyone!!!
This has been such a great week!! We found some new investigators, taught a lot of lessons and have fired up the members for missionary work!  We also went to Nauvoo. It was really good!!! The pageant was really good.
 
We left here Saturday at 1:30, got to Nauvoo at 4:30 had a temple session at 5, pageant at 8:30, left Nauvoo at 10:30 and made it home by 2 am.  Gotta love road trips!! AND We got up at our normal time of 6:30 and had church at 10.  :) Gotta love Missionary life!!
We went with Brother and Sister Burton, They're really cool.  They remind me of my own parents, they tease each other like an old married couple and just have tons of fun! :)
Knoxville is so great!! I have loved it here!! And my companions are even better!! Elders Br and Bl are some of the best Elders I know.   
Well... The BIG news,  Transfers are this week, and im being transferred!!! 6 weeks in an area and now being transferred!! Knoxville has grown a ton while I've been here.  In the 6 weeks time we have taught 58 lessons, found 8 new investigators.  Im leaving 11 investigators. 11 Friends that I would LOVE to come to the church. Im leaving a branch of some of the best members i know. 50 people that I cant wait to see again. 
 16 Therefore, let us glory, yea, we will glory in the Lord; yea, we will rejoice, for our joy is full; yea, we will praise our God forever. Behold, who can glory too much in the Lord? Yea, who can say too much of his great power, and of his mercy, and of his long-suffering towards the children of men? Behold, I say unto you, I cannot say the smallest part which I feel.
Alma 26:16
Im gonna miss Knoxville, But on to bigger and better things!! :)
I love you all and thanks for all your support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment