Spencer Mission Picture

Spencer Mission Picture

Monday, April 21, 2014

Crossfire

Hey everybody!!

This was a great week!  Easter was so good this year.  Its gotta different feeling as a missionary. I've noticed that I pay attention to General Conferences a lot more now, and as well as the Easter season.  We've taught a lot about the resurrection. And one thing I've noticed, is how it seems that people take it for granite. He asked one lady what resurrection meant for her, and her reply was, "I get to live again." Now I cant type out HOW she said it.  But I wanted to yell at her "YOU GET TO LIVE AGAIN!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS??!"  It is a HUGE blessing that all of Gods children get to have.  Christ literally paid his own life freely so that ALL men will live again.
Our area on paper looks pretty good. We have 2 solid Investigators with a lot of great potential Investigators. But our area is missing something.  There's a cancer in our area and we can't detect it. But as we keep working were going to find it. But were at a crossroad in our work now.  And I fear that this may be the push for a great area or the kill for an area, just depends on how it is handled. Were receiving a lot of crossfire from God and the Adversary.  We really are at the Crossfire of Heaven and Hell. Please pray that we will have an open mind to things in the coming weeks, we really need the prayers.
The Lord LIVES. And Im sure it will all be worked out for good.  I like the verses of Christ saying "These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have apeace. In the bworld ye shall have ctribulation: but be of good dcheer; I have eovercome the world."
Thanks for all your love and support!! I really do love every one of you!!
Elder Allred
Spencer.

No comments:

Post a Comment