Spencer Mission Picture

Spencer Mission Picture

Friday, January 3, 2014


Dec. 30,2013
Hello Family and Friends!

So this week, was.... very much Bitter/Sweet.

My companion had permission from president to visit one of his old areas with our Zone Leaders. So I was asked to spend a day with the other Elder in Waverly South. SO that went well, got to help them out and they helped out me as well. On Christmas my companion came back, and we went to a Marshallese party. (The Marshallese are people from the Marshal Islands in the South Pacific). So we went to that and when were just about to leave and go home, my comp says that he wont be coming back with us. He had again gotten permission to drive some elders back to Dubuque, his first area. So that next day I spent with the Elders in the South side of Waverly.

THEN. Because a Zone Leader went a little pile happy. They spent another day there.  So in all, I spent 4 days with the other Elders, and NOT in my area.  So our area has been hurting a little because of that.  But we have found a lot more potentials, who all want to meet the day after transfers, which are also this week, and ANYTHING can happen. I feel like I'm going to leave Waverly, and they will have two new Elders come in.  But whatever happens will be for the best.

To Brother Larson, and Cook(?): The Malibu sucks. It can't turn at all!  Its turning radius is like a 10 point turn trying to U-Turn it. The Speakers suck and it gets NO bass.  And MY Honda is so much better.  One thing that I will forever remember when I'm off my mission, is that I will NEVER own a Malibu.  (If any one drives one, I'm sorry for any offense)

Over all, Things are going great! We have had a lot of ups and downs. And witnessed a lot of miracles.  Obedience brings blessings, Exact obedience brings Miracles.  A mission is hard, but as we trust in the Lord and do our best, we will be blessed.  Sacrifice brings forth the blessings of heaven.

I love you all, And I KNOW that this church is true. I have witnessed the blessings of this gospel in so many ways. Jesus Christ is the head of this church. And I hope that all may come to enjoy this.

Elder Allred

No comments:

Post a Comment