Spencer Mission Picture

Spencer Mission Picture

Friday, January 3, 2014


**Mom note-- I apologize for not getting this updated sooner.  I am getting a few letters posted now.
Hello my friends and family!!

Dec. 9, 2013
Its the Christmas season. Its cold! Theres snow! And yet Im on cloud nine because Im a missionary!!

So last week we missed a couple of days because I was sick :( Then this week we were in the apartment for another 3 days, because Elder Tekanene injured his leg.  :(

But I had some AMAZING experiences with some of the members of the branch.  The priesthood is an amazing thing! I have grown to understand, that I dont understand at all the power of the priesthood.  I may never know fully comprehend what the priesthood can do.  I am so thankful for Joseph Smith and the restoration of the fullness of the Gospel and the Priesthood authority.  This Gospel blesses lives.

Because of the time that had been... given to us.  I've been studying the life of Joseph Smith.  He was truly a remarkable man.  He was first and foremost, Human. And he knew it.  He had his flaws but he trusted in the Lord and over came them.  He was a Prophet, called from God to restore the same church as in the times of Christ.  We have the Fullness of the gospel. 

This Christmas season is the perfect time to share the joy and warmth that we have. 

Merry Christmas to all of you, I look forward to hearing about your Christmas season.

Merry Christmas and God bless you, Everyone!!

Elder Allred 

No comments:

Post a Comment