Spencer Mission Picture

Spencer Mission Picture

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

We are so excited we got 2 letters from Spencer this week.  He sent us one the night before he left the MTC and then we got an email today from him.   
Here is his letter from the MTC:

Aug. 27,2013

Last Day.  We leave for Iowa at 3:00 in the morning on Aug 28.  The MTC has been fun.  I've learned a lot of stuff about missions and about me.   The best advice for the MTC I can give is to read the scriptures and know the concepts of the Gospel, so that you can explain them so simply that a 7th grader could understand.  I love you all.  I am so excited to be leaving.  Everyday here is the same thing over and over again.  So sorry there's nothing new to share.  The entire box of goodies is gone ( Thanks again)  We are just finishing packing. 

Love,
Elder Allred

No comments:

Post a Comment